Lasered, folded, pressed and fabricated – all to your exacting requirements
At Boxford we provide fabrication, sheet metalwork and presswork facilities for customers who who design and supply all sorts of products – from CNC machine tools to wheelchairs for the disabled and lots in between.
For more information about our sheet metal capabilities combined with short lead times and the very best quality assured production processes – please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Investment in the latest technology with the Trumpf TCL 2530 laser, capable of handling 2500 x 1250 sheets of mild steel up to 12mm thick and stainless or aluminium up to 3mm thick.
- Eliminates expensive tooling for one-off jobs or production runs.
- Amada HFP 100-3 7 axis pressbrake with offline programming and angle correction to enable the first-off to be as good as the last.
- MIG Machines
- TIG Machines
- Brazing Machines
- Mild Steel
- Stainless Steel
- Powder Coating
- Wet Painting
- Pearson Guillotine 10 x ¼”
- Nova Major Circular Saw 2 ½”
- Hypertherm Plasma Cutter
- Pedrazzoli CNC Tube Bender
- Pillar Drill 6 Bank Pollard
- Pillar Drills Single Union x 3
- Fly Press x 2
- Mason & Edwards 20 ton Press
- Bridgeport Milling Machine
- Solidworks 3D CAD Software providing mechanical design, verification, motion simulation and data management.