Like for like quote terms and conditions
Our like for like quote terms and conditions are as follows:
- The machine quoted must have the same or similar bed size
- Comparable CO2 laser machines must have a class 1 laser safety enclosure and CE/UKCA marked safety switches on all relevant cabinet access points
- Comparable CO2 laser quotes must include a machine with a Ruida controller and Lightburn laser software supplied as standard
- Competing quotations must include delivery, installation and training (where applicable)
- In terms of CO2 laser tube power, we rate our tubes on nominal power, not peak power, therefore the machine you are comparing to must have the equivalent laser tube
- The machine must be sold from a UK based laser supplier who offer UK warranty and support
- The machine package quoted must be inclusive of 12 months onsite parts and labour warranty
- The machine must be fully CE / UKCA compliant
- Boxford Holdings limited are under no obligation to provide a like for like quotation. All requests will be considered on a individual basis and final quotations will be issued at our discretion.
Brunel Engraving have been using Boxford for a couple of years now since installing a 1.5KW laser cutter. From first contact with the sales department to after sales they have been brilliantly responsive to all contact. Most importantly the machine has worked above our expectations and is still going strong.
Great customer service from the technical and sales team! We're super happy with our CO2 laser, the auto focus function is a game changer!
After purchasing a machine in early January there was great communication from the payment all the way to the delivery, driving from the far north all the way down to the south east delivering the machine. With one issue that was no fault of the company but a fault with electrical equipment they drove down almost straight away and replaced the part and got the machine working again with minimal delay to my business. For the company i would recommend having a trolley to pull the heavy equipment due to a personal injury i couldn't help in lifting the machine. But I will be looking to buy from them again in the future.
We have bought two Co2 lasers from Boxford , these are to replace our aging Gravotech & Universal lasers . When looking for new machines Boxford did not appear in my online searches , I was about to purchase new machines costing over £15k each from other UK suppliers. I attended an exhibition at the NEC and came across Boxford lasers. I was very impressed with their machines, the cost of ownership was much lower than other suppliers i had been considering. The machines came with Lightburn software, this software is way ahead of the software supplied with other machines , I believe it is now the industry standard for laser cutting and engraving . After purchasing two machines we had a minor problem with one of the machines camaras. Boxford promptly sent an engineer to fix the problem. Very impressed with the after sales service. As an Electrical Engineering Company we were especially impressed with the quality of the machine safety features, extremely well designed. I can highly recommend Boxford.
Friendly professional staff and always happy to help 🙂
Had a great experience purchasing a co2 fibre laser from Boxford - very patient and extremely helpful throughout the process.
Super Team and good products, we purchased a metal cutting fibre machine and it has been excellent for two years so far.
Boxford supplied our laser cutter; it was delivered in person by a Boxford employee who got it off the van safely, commissioned and tested it in our makerspace, resolved a minor issue with the lens which had come loose in transit and taught us how to use the software and the laser cutter. It's a fast and efficient machine and we're delighted with Boxford's customer service, both in the sale and the after-sale support. They were even kind enough to include us in a sample kit delivery that only started after we received our machine; top rate customer service!
From initial enquiry, all the way through to delivery and after sales technical support, the guys at Boxford have been fantastic! So knowledgeable, quick to reply, always happy to help. It's such a relief to a small business like us, to know we have them to rely on. We purchased a CO2 laser cutter, and our business has gone onto the next level, wouldn't use anybody else when we outgrow this machine (hopefully sooner rather than later!) Thanks guys!